BZBOX - Copper Tube / 3/8" , Geometry: 25 mm X 22 mm
Capacity Range: 3 kW - 29 kW
SHBOX - Copper Tube / 3/8" , Geometry: 25 mm X 22 mm
Capacity Range: 6 kW - 73 kW
EBOX - Copper Tube / 3/8" , Geometry: 32 mm X 28 mm
Capacity Range: 26 kW - 54 kW
MTBOX - Copper Tube / 3/8" , Geometry: 25 mm X 22 mm
Capacity Range: 6 kW - 36 kW
KUK - Copper Tube / 3/8" , Geometry: 32 mm X 28 mm
Capacity Range: 47 kW - 163 kW
KUY - Copper Tube / 1/2" , Geometry: 32 mm X 28 mm
Capacity Range: 3 kW - 13 kW
- Copper Tubes : Ø1/2" and Ø3/8”
- “V” type aluminium fins.
- Header inlet and outlet tube connections made of copper.
- They finned coils are designed with aluminium fins spa ced at 2,1 or 2,5 mm, crimped onto copper tubes.
- Maximum operating pressure PS= 30 bar.
- Staggered copper tubes.
- The coil circuits are designed for refrigerants R404A, R507F, R449A, R507C, R134A, R407C.
- Delivering under positive pressure
- Condenser units with their own support system do not require extra mounting equipment for placing. Elect rostatically powder galvanized steel, which provides excellent UV and corrosion protection, is used for casing. ( Standart RAL 7035 or RAL 9016)
- The nominal capacities calculated according to Eurovent EN328 standards that refer to ∆T=15°C condition and are valid for R404A.
- Capacities are calculated according to EBM or Ziehl - Abegg or equivalent brand fans.
- Different casing color.
- Mono phase 200V 1- 50 Hz fan or three phase 400V 3- 50 Hz fan.
- Condenser units are manufactured without compres sors.
- As optional condenser units can be manufactured with liquid receiver or electric boards. Other materials are available as optional aganist corrosive athmosphere conditions: Epoxy, hydrophilic coated coil is optional.
- Please keep in touch with our sales department about your special needs that are not mentioned in catalogue.
BUZÇELİK THERMIC EQUIPMENTS INDUSTRY
Buzçelik is one of the leading manufacturers in the field of heat exchanger in Turkey.
With a product portfolio that includes different technologies, as well as a comprehensive offering in support, Buzçelik is an expert solution partner for the complete procurement cycle with the improved machinery park, pver 30.000 m2 production site and efficient labor force. Since its inception in the year 1982, it has provided costumers' satisfaction faithfully by offering superior quality and faultless products.